1)Eat the Rainbow:Fill your plate with red, orange, yellow, green and purple vegetables and berries.
2) Cut the sugar:Diets high in refined sugars and carbs lead to poor blood sugar regulation and eventually leads to gaining weight!
3) Boost good fats:Increasing Omega-3 consumption by eating oily fish such as salmon, mackerel and anchovies up to three times a week eat: hemp seeds, walnuts, flaxseeds and chia seeds.
4) Good protein:Protein is critical to cellular health, preserving muscle mass, include vegetable proteins: lentils, peas, chickpeas and beans.
5) Drink green tea:Green tea contains antioxydants and anti ageing properties.
6) Drink Water :Drink 1,5 L of water a day, this includes soup, herb teas and vegetable smoothies.Limit your coffee and black tea.