Green Spirulina Smoothie
- A frozen banana
- 100 g baby leaf spinach,1 tsp ground cinnamon
- a fat slice of fresh ginger,2 tsp tahini
- 100 ml coconut milk/ kefir,2 dates (unsulphured)
- 1 tsp maca powder ,1 tsp spirulina
- Enough filtered water to bring it all together
Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth and enjoy.
You can swap the spinach for any other green, kale, watercress, or even foraged nettles. Tahini can be swapped for coconut oil, avocado or cold pressed oils flaxseed, pumpkin seed or hemp.