- Eat organic whole foods including the following liver detox foods:
- Cruciferous vegetables, kale, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, artichoke, beetroot, lemons, grapefruit, sprouts, mung beans, onions and garlic, leeks, rosemary, blueberries and pomegranate.
- Eliminate alcohol and caffeine.
- Avoid trans fats and junk foods.
- Start a day with hot water with juice of half a lemon and a slice of ginger.
- Take liver cleaning herbs such a milk thistle, dandelion root, schisandra, rosemary and turmeric.
- Drink 1 liter of water a day, this helps to flush out the toxins and increase fluid in our cells.