Tasty mushroom soup
Copper, potassium, magnesium, zinc and a number of B vitamins such as folate. Antioxidants like selenium and glutathione
- 600 grams Mixed mushrooms (chanterelles, girolles, tropmettes de mort or oyster)cleaned and sliced.
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 red onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 litre of chicken stock or vegetable stock
- Sea salt &pepper to taste
- Half a cup of chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons cream fresh
- Juice of 1 lemon and zest
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil add 3/4 of the mushrooms and stir for 5 min add the onion and crushed garlic, and a small pinch of Salt an pepper.
- Once the mushrooms have cooked add them to a blender and liquidize the mixture until smooth.
- Add the chicken stock.
- Bring to the boil slowly and them let simmer for 20 min .
- With the remaining 1/4 mushrooms fry them lightly and put aside.
- Toast a few thinly slices of bread or bake a few slices in the oven with a little olive oil .
- With the juice of half a lemon mix together with the zest, then spoon a little of this into the bottom of the soup bowl
- Place the thin slice of toasted bread at the bottom of the bowl pour the soup over.
- Then sprinkle the fried mushrooms on top of the soup with a spoonful of cream fresh and the chopped parsley.