Gluten free banana Bread
Potassium, calcuim, magnesium and Vit C,B6
- 4 eggs
- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup raw, organic honey (plus extra to serve)
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract or 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp gluten-free/or normal baking powder
- 2 1/4 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut oil (for greasing)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a bowl, mash the banana with a folk and mix in one by one the eggs, honey, coconut milk, and the vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the baking powder, almond flour, sea salt and cinnamon.
- Combine both mixtures and stir until smooth.
- Grease a bread tin using coconut oil or butter.
- Pour in the mixture and place in the oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes until golden. Remove from oven and leave to cool.
- Once cooled, slice up and serve with a hot beverage of your choice and enjoy.