vitamin C ,K and B6 High in choline. Potassium Manganese Magnesium, Phosphorus &Fibre
- 1 large raw cauliflower 800g
- 75 ml lemon juice(3 lemons)
- 5 small spring onions, finely chopped
- 20g fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 50g fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 50 g fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon all spices
- 3 Tablespoon olive oil
- 100g pomegranate seeds (optional)or Toasted pistachios
- Salt and pepper
- You can put the cauliflower florets in a food processor or grate the florets and small stalks with a cheese grater .It should look like cooked bulgar wheat, don’t mix the cauliflower to finely as it will then become soggy.
- Place the cauliflower in a large bowl and add the lemon juice and salt.
- Set aside and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Chop the spring onion finely and the fresh herbs, add to the cauliflower bowl.
- Add the all spice and black pepper.
- Add the olive oil and toss until it is all mixed in.
- Add the pomegranate or toasted pistachios on the top and serve.