Mango yogurt with dried fruit & Banana
Rich in: Vitamin B1,C and E. Selenium &Potassium & Magnesium &Fibre
- 1 ripe mango
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 banana,sliced
- 100g dried fruit (cranberries, goji berries)
- 50g Brazil nuts, chopped
- A handful of sunflower seeds
- Cut the mango into small dices and to the yogurt .You can chill for 20 minutes this will help the flavour to develop.
- To serve simply spoon the yoghurt into 2 bowls and add the sliced banana and top with the nuts and seeds.