Prawns,cashew nut and wild rice
Rich in :Vit C, Zinc & potassium & selenium
- 100g wild rice
- 50g cashew nuts
- 1/4 cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- 100g broccoli, chopped
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 spring onion or a small onion
- 150g raw prawns cleaned and shell removed
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cm ginger, grated
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Soya source
- Handful of chopped Fresh coriander
- Sesame seeds optional to finish with.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and add the rice and a little salt
- Cook the rice for 20 minutes and drain and put aside.
- Steam the cauliflower and broccoli until tender.
- Chop the onion ,garlic, ginger and put it into the wok or pan with the olive oil and cook until the onions are optic
- Add the carrots, then the cauliflower and broccoli.
- Add the prawns and cook until they turn pink in colour.
- Add the soya sauce and lemon juice.
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Serve the prawns and cauliflower salad on top of the wild rice.
- Garnish with coriander, cashews and serve with lemon wedges.