Radishes & Cauliflower with Hummus
Rich in : Vit B6, C
- 1 cauliflower
- 20 radishes
- For the hummus
- 1 garlic clove
- 60ml Tahini
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 225g cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- In a food processor pulse the garlic until it is finely minced
- Add the tahini, cumin, lemon zest and juice, olive oil and puree to make a paste
- Add the chickpeas, pulse and add up to 60 ml water to thin the paste as you would like it to be.
- Store the hummus in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Give the radishes& cauliflower a good wash and cut them into eatable pieces and serve with the hummus.