Soft boiled eggs with avocado salad
Rich in :Vit B6,B12, C and E
- 2 large eggs
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread or rye bread (toasted )
- Handful of Cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and peper
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil and place the eggs in the water to cook for about 5 minutes or until you have your preference .. soft or hard eggs?
- While eggs are cooking, peal the avocado and then mash the flesh.
- Add the lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place on top of the bread (you can also toast the bread )
- Remove the egg shells and place them on the avocado then cut the eggs open letting the egg yolk run over the avo.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and top with the cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with the parley and pumpkin seeds and serve.