stuffed sweet potatoes
vitamin E fiber and potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, thiamin.
- 1 sweet potato( per person )
- 1/2 cup unsalted pecan nuts.
- 3 cups shredded kale.
- juice of 1/2 lemon.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- pinch of salt.
- 50g crumbled feta.
- Pre heat the oven at 220C
- Scrub the potatoes well, pierce them with a fork in a few places and set them on a baking dish with a little salt and olive oil over them and bake for 30 min, depending on the size of your sweet potato.. the large the longer they need to bake.
- Once cooked remove form the oven and reduce the temperature to 150 C.
- Spread the pecan nuts and roast then until slightly darkened (12-15 min)
- In a large bowl, combine the shredded kale, lemon juice, olive oil and salt.
- Using your hands rub and squeeze the kale leaves together until they are tender.
- Add the feta cheese and the pecan nuts together.
- Cut the sweet potatoes in half and spread the kale and pecan nuts on top and serve.